Four step process that restores the clarity of yellowed, hazed, or dull headlight lenses. Kit contains masking tape, sanding discs, and polishing pad with compound. For use with a drill.
Features and Benefits
- Easy, 3-step process requires as little as an hour to remove scratches and restore cloudy, dull lenses
- May be used on most plastic lenses, including taillights, trailers, snowmobiles, emergency vehicle light bars, plastic motorcycle lights and more (System is intended to restore two headlight lenses)
- Features 3M abrasive technology and a polishing compound to restore hazy and dull headlight lenses, as well as other plastic lens surfaces on your vehicle
- Utilizes the muscle power of a common household (1200-1600 rpm) drill to do all the necessary sanding and buffing
- This inexpensive kit saves hundreds of dollars and restores crucial night time visibility by allowing you to restore your own lenses